Working at the most innovative HR cloud and service provider in the Netherlands
As a Solution Consultant you are responsible for supporting all sales activities (from lead generation to lesson learned) for European or large in-Country opportunities. You act as the primary point of contact for all Sales Executives, Sales Directors & Account Directors regarding deal pursuit/market information. Your responsibilities are(non-exhaustive):
- Deal solution design (best solution for Raet & its customers)
- Pricing and assumptions related to pricing
- Structure and support responses to RFP/RFI writing
- Prepare and attend customer meetings (workshops, oral presentations, products demonstrations, etc., onside presentations or via teleconferencing)
- Documentation continuous leveraging and improvement.
The Raet Pre-Sales team has been established to ease and facilitate the cross-country and cross-region collaboration as well as establishing and maintaining an extended community of Sales Support Experts. It’s also important that you:
- Are aware of company objectives, procedures and guidelines, respect them and act on them
- Build up and maintain a relationship of mutual confidence and respect with all employees
- Develop and maintain deal materials (Intranet, Sales Support SharePoint and any other solutions)
- Participate in general Sales and Pre-Sales activities / responsibilities
- Participate in development of new Sales / Pre-Sales initiatives and projects
Raet is developing into an international organization. We enlarge our focus markets step by step. Nowadays the focus markets are: Latam, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and Germany. You will be based at our head office in Amersfoort but you’re a flexible worker. Working from out home or in other offices of Raet are of course possibilities.
Attractive bonus and excellent benefits
Besides good learning & development opportunities, we offer:
• An excellent salary with good benefits including an attractive bonus scheme
• A flexible working system with the ability to trade off of working conditions;
Driven, experienced and ambitious: that’s what you are
Besides that, you also possess these Business related skills:
- Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR Software or HR matters (payroll and personnel administration) in The Netherlands. Experience in an international HR environment is a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of other HR related topics is an asset
- Experience in Solution Selling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English. An additional European language (e.g. Spanish, German, French, etc.) is a plus.
- An assertive communicator and able to convey concepts and information in a clear, honest, structured and diplomatic manner
- Ability to organize work and priorities to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Accurate in terms of quality and respect of deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously while having a strong sense of commitment to team and department
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work in a pressurized environment
Do you like to work with other motivated and highly skilled Sales Professionals at the no. 1 company in HCM software solutions? Please apply via the button below.
We look forward to meeting you!
For more information go to www.raet.com or contact Coen Brandsma (Head of Presales) via 06 29436810.